Friday, February 26, 2016

Everyone is talking about what is a better pet, a cat or a dog. I am here to tell you that dogs are better than cats.
For example, you can play with dogs you can play with cats too but all you do is either hold a string or a mouse and if you have a dog you can run around with it and and give it a bone if it is being good.
Also, you can teach dogs tricks, some things like how to roll over, and you can teach it flips some dogs are well trained so if it ran away you can call itÅ› name and it will run back home.
If you have a disability there’s these dogs that help people and if you have a cat it can’t help you.
Finally, There are police dogs that search for criminals and cats can not help search for criminals.
That is why I think dogs are the best pet.

2 comments:

  1. HI Addison,

    I have to agree with you about dogs! I also think dogs are amazing pets. I like that you point out how good dogs are at different jobs (and NOT cats!). Dogs can be trained to do so many amazing things. Dogs always seem so eager to please but cats are certainly a bit more aloof! Great article!

    Ms McLean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Addison
    I agree with you because it is true and that cats do not really do any thing but dogs do and thats why I think dogs are better pet.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete